VOTE NOVEMBER 7th
My name is Seth Nolt and my family and I have lived in the Eastern York School District for the past 14 years. I’m married and have three daughters and one son. Two of my children graduated from the Eastern York School District and my youngest two are currently attending Canadochly Elementary and the Eastern York Middle School. From a career perspective, my first 15 years was in the corporate sector serving in various technical capacities including a Systems Engineer. For the past 11 years, I have been at Lancaster Bible College currently serving as the Director of IT Operations, embracing higher education's impact on student's lives.
When I’m not spending time with my family, I enjoy attending church, playing soccer, working out, hunting, riding four-wheelers and leading a high school youth group. I feel I would be an asset to our district with my strong strategic, analytical thinking and problem solving skills with a focus on academic accountability. I would welcome being an advocate to ensure that the Eastern York School District achieves the Gold standard for public education.
• I will assure effective management of resources.
• I will pursue academic success for students with developmental delays & learning disabilities.
• I will strive to ensure our students are safe and secure, both physically and mentally.
• I will collect and analyze school district data to drive continuous improvement.
• I will ensure our school system is free from any political bias or social agendas.